Welcome to the website of Walsh, Quail Valley Land Company, LLC (“Company”, “we” or “us”). This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website WalshTX.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website, or by any third party.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT.
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”); that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as automatically recorded times and dates of visits to the site; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
Directly from you when you provide it to us. Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting additional information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
USAGE DETAILS, IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
– Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
– Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
– Speed up your searches.
– Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Cookies (or browser cookies). Cookie technology is used for tracking general user profiles by placing small files into your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not gather personally identifiable information. We utilize cookies to retain your profile for quick navigation and to communicate appropriate information that matches your needs and interests. Cookies are also used as a tool to improve our website based on user trends. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser to prevent cookies from being placed in your computer without your consent. If your computer is programmed to reject our cookies, you should still be able to use the capabilities of our website, but we do not guarantee your ability to do so. We do not have access to any cookies which may be placed in your browser by unaffiliated third-parties.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
– To present our Website and its contents to you.
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
– To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
– For market research purposes, for project planning and/or for developing prospect lists for the Company.
– To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
– In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
– For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
– To parties such as builders and independent sales representatives to enable them to follow-up with you on information you request.
– To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
– To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
– To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
– To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others.- This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail at email@example.com asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION.
You may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Thus, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or measures contained on the Website.
Our Website may contain links to and from other websites. We do not guarantee that any such websites will respect and protect your personal information in the same manner that we do. We recommend that you read the Privacy Policies of those other websites when you visit them for your own protection and benefit. We are not responsible for the content, products or services contained in or offered by any such other websites.
COMPANY’S RIGHT TO CONTACT USER.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
Quail Valley Land Company, LLC (“Company”) will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless you have robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger.