The Future Of
Business Is Here
Walsh Corporate Center Will Be Among The Best Locations In Texas To Grow Your Business
- SPACE TO BUILD 770 acres reserved for corporations and commercial opportunities offering flexibility for a wide variety of uses.
- AMAZING ACCESS Interstates 20 and 30 converge in the heart of Walsh running directly into downtown Fort Worth and beyond.
- CLOSE PROXIMITY Less than 15 minutes from the City’s central business district, Lockheed Martin, Cultural District and Texas Christian University. Only 37 minutes to DFW Airport.
- TECH INFRASTRUCTURE Built with innovation in mind, infrastructure is in place that is capable of attending to the demands of the country’s top business and medical facilities and provide the bandwidth to grow with them well into the future.
- HOMES FOR ALL An abundance of home styles and prices to accommodate a wide variety of workforce needs.
- CONVENIENCES Restaurants, medical care, shopping and entertainment within walking distance of both work and home will be available to residents.
- ROOM TO BREATHE Nearly 450 acres of open space and winding trails in the first neighborhoods give employees opportunity to get out and enjoy nature.
- EDUCATION Students will attend schools in Aledo ISD, one of the top districts in the state, and be able to walk to Walsh Elementary starting August 2017.